REGEX buttons not reflecting hangups

  • From: "Chad Erisman" <chad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:45:00 -0400

Hello,

I have updated to .29 to fix the Flash update issues, but in the process I
noticed that my REGEX buttons do not reflect when I hangup calls.

For instance, I have 2 devices tied to me so I use a REGEX button so
everyone can see my status regardless of which phone I am using.  The button
will correctly detect when I make/receive a call (counter starts, shows
callerid, LED turns red) but when I hang up it doesn't change the LED back
to green (callerid does disappear so it is receiving some manager events).
If I switch the button to a regular button it works perfect.

Here is my REGEX button:

[_(SIP/99005|SIP/99028)]

Position=5

Label="2005 - Chad "

Extension=2005

Context=from-internal-Unrestricted

Icon=4

Mailbox=2005@xxxxxx

If changed to this it works (obviously only when I use the SIP/99005 phone):

[SIP/99005]

Position=5

Label="2005 - Chad"

Extension=2005

Context=from-internal-Unrestricted

Icon=4

Mailbox=2005@xxxxxx

Has anyone encountered this before or have a solution?

Thank you for your time.

Chad

Follow-Ups from:
Nicolas Gudino