Re: [Flash Operator Panel] After Update to 0.29 - transfer istn working

  • From: Bastian.Marmetschke@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 17:05:22 +0200

Hi again,

after testing like for days - I finally found out, what the Problem is.

As soon as you setup a Queue with "AgentCallback" you cannot drag and drop
the external call to an other extension.

To example:
You log in your agent with "AgentCallback":

710          (Max Mustermann) available at '10@xxxxxx' (musiconhold is
'default')

As soon as the Queue gets an external call it looks like this:
    -- Executing NoOp("Local/10@xxxxxxxxxxx,2", "") in new stack
    -- Executing Dial("Local/10@xxxxxxxxxxx,2", "SIP/10|240|t") in new
stack
    -- Called 10
    -- SIP/10-0822fc08 is ringing
    -- Agent/710 is ringing
    -- SIP/10-0822e7f8 answered Local/10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,2

If Agent 710 accepts the Call you have opend a "local" channel. At this
time you cannot transfer the call with the drag and drop function in the
panel. As soon as the agent gets a call directly to its SIP Account or you
add static SIP Accounts in the queues.conf - it works. But as soon as you
use something like "member => Agent/710" in the queues.conf - it doesnt.

Anyone knows of a workaround?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Bastian

Bastian.Marmetschke@xxxxxxxxxxxx
27.06.2008 13:49
Please respond to
<operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[Flash Operator Panel] After Update to 0.29 - transfer istn working

Hi,

after we updated from 0.24 to 0.29 the transfer via drag and drop doesnt
work anymore. As soon as you drag the call from one phone to another phone

(new extension) it Rings and  hangs up the whole call.

For right now we are using Asterisk 1.2.19

Anyone has an idea ?

Thanks,
Greetings
Bastian