RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Embedding FOP in a remote page

  • From: "Ian Plain" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:24:54 +0100

Hi I Do this with an Iframe.

Here is my instructions for using vtiger. But should work for you drupal
as well.

http://cyber-cottage.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i
d=73&Itemid=30

Thanks
Ian Plain
http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk
Get us to call you
http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk/voip/callback.htm

The information transmitted is intended only for the entity or person to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer or media on which it resides. Any information statements or
opinions contained in this message (including any attachments) are given
by the author. They are not given on behalf of cyber-cottage.co.uk.
This email is for information purposes only and does not create legal
relations unless confirmed in a letter or facsimile. cyber-cottage.co.uk
does not accept any liability for information not relating to its
official business. cyber-cottage.co.uk  takes steps to minimise viruses
and other errors but cannot guarantee that this email is error free.
cyber-cottage.co.uk monitors email traffic for lawful purposes.