RE: [Flash Operator Panel] After Update to 0.29 - transfer istn working

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:20:01 +0000

i think it's not a FOP problem.. from the way you discribed it.. i have the
same problem.. when my queue member "which is static by the way SIP/XXX" picks
up the call the user is unable to transfer the call.. it happens with Asterisk
not with FOP.. let me know if you find the solution..
i think i know what is my problem exactly.. my sip configs have two lines
edited by me which are..
call-limit=1
busy-limit=1
as i have faced problems of QUEUE overwriting the CW OFF service...
this solved the CW problem.. but i think it stopped my call transfer
regards

To: operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> From:
Bastian.Marmetschke@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 17:05:22 +0200>
Subject: Re: [Flash Operator Panel] After Update to 0.29 - transfer istn
working> > Hi again,> > after testing like for days - I finally found out,
what the Problem is. > > As soon as you setup a Queue with "AgentCallback"
you cannot drag and drop > the external call to an other extension.> > To
example:> You log in your agent with "AgentCallback":> > 710 (Max Mustermann)
available at '10@xxxxxx' (musiconhold is > 'default')> > As soon as the Queue
gets an external call it looks like this:> -- Executing
NoOp("Local/10@xxxxxxxxxxx,2", "") in new stack> -- Executing
Dial("Local/10@xxxxxxxxxxx,2", "SIP/10|240|t") in new > stack> -- Called 10>
-- SIP/10-0822fc08 is ringing> -- Agent/710 is ringing> -- SIP/10-0822e7f8
answered Local/10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,2> > If Agent 710 accepts the Call you have
opend a "local" channel. At this > time you cannot transfer the call with the
drag and drop function in the > panel. As soon as the agent gets a call
directly to its SIP Account or you > add static SIP Accounts in the
queues.conf - it works. But as soon as you > use something like "member =>
Agent/710" in the queues.conf - it doesnt.> > Anyone knows of a workaround?>
Thanks!> > Greetings,> Bastian> > > > > > > >
Bastian.Marmetschke@xxxxxxxxxxxx > 27.06.2008 13:49> Please respond to>
<operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > To>
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> cc> > Subject> [Flash Operator Panel]
After Update to 0.29 - transfer istn working> > > > > > > Hi,> > after we
updated from 0.24 to 0.29 the transfer via drag and drop doesnt > work
anymore. As soon as you drag the call from one phone to another phone > >
(new extension) it Rings and hangs up the whole call.> > For right now we are
using Asterisk 1.2.19> > Anyone has an idea ?> > Thanks,> Greetings> Bastian>
Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace

References to:
Bastian . Marmetschke
Bastian . Marmetschke