How to operate up to 150 extensions ?
- From: "Safet Susic" <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:27:16 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=F/lGYgdzWiWkW/QorDC/RgkGVdUmRijAh9khPnuI5po=; b=C0hYDcan54lqhISt86+UMHbO7k9VGCftR+9HbMOqWrqWGEDSbA4Pa1D9odDCPHzhN1 h8e5mSbYtMFHuIl1OKUQXAIAe0rkPIhvL90N9zzFxb6AL2JD0k1jacj1Vq5euQoxA/Iq KQm0MgWV3oXeWXkOkU3cwHpgqvsPCVh4I05kw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=ksK/uqaGhB4ZcxooxUNntYljsV3BPwPhF5nwVGkFP1YWE6rKk+vIHvy8lZyRqOy68U l8p3yfOqwt0HV6/nDuJMoQW21mRzi+5Cs09IQrTlZgt/MdkRSsAteSvOobk4gPKrJxYu H6acZqlOgFdtkWGT6+IS8S4L9TvAAbU2FdbXM=
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
I would like to operate up to 150 extensions with FOP.
How can I proceed ?
I was thinking of 2 alternatives :
1. Split FOP screen in 2 :
- left part showing user groups and common resources
- right part showing detailed group of extensions
whenever a call comes in, operator select user group in left part,
right part view changes according selected user group
then operator can drag and drop incoming into any extension within the right
2. Design several FOP screens (one for each group of extensions), each with
its own URI.
Operator dedicates one browser tab for each screen.
Whenever a call comes in, operator selects the appropriate tab and forwards
(each screen can be used at the same time by secretaries for local call
What would you say about that ?
- Follow-Ups from:
- Tariq ..