RE: [Flash Operator Panel] How to operate up to 150 extensions ?

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:03:25 +0000

I discribed the second scenario in the following link

http://trixbox.org/forums/trixbox-forums/help/asterisk-flash-operator-panel#comment-122475

it works the way you want it. but i didn't understand the part you discribed
about transfering as each Flash client works on it's own.. you can't connect
them together UNLESS you define follow-me rule or Queues in the main FOP client.
Salam
Tarek Sawah

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:27:16 +0200> From: panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx> To:
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] How to
operate up to 150 extensions ?> > Hi,> > I would like to operate up to 150
extensions with FOP.> How can I proceed ?> > I was thinking of 2 alternatives
:> > 1. Split FOP screen in 2 :> - left part showing user groups and common
resources> - right part showing detailed group of extensions> > whenever a
call comes in, operator select user group in left part,> right part view
changes according selected user group> then operator can drag and drop
incoming into any extension within the right> part> > > > 2. Design several
FOP screens (one for each group of extensions), each with> its own URI.>
Operator dedicates one browser tab for each screen.> Whenever a call comes
in, operator selects the appropriate tab and forwards> the call.> > (each
screen can be used at the same time by secretaries for local call> routing).>
What would you say about that ?> > Regards
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008

Follow-Ups from:
Safet Susic

References to: