Issue with ASTDB and multiple servers / removing status bar completely

  • From: "Carol Dupont" <cdupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:41:35 -0400

Hi,

We are having some problem with DND status in  ASTDB in latest version of
op_panel. Everything seems set correctly from what I can tell. We are
monitoring 3 asterisk servers People on each server uses *78 and *79 and
their led button become grey. The issue seems to be that on op_panel
restart, only the users where the op_panel server is located will become
grey after the restart. Users on the 2 other servers will be green. Is this
a known issue, or should that works well? To get around this issue, I'd like
to setup a fop server on each server and create a frame html page showing
all 3 local panels. So I would like to know if there is a way to hide
completely the top status bar as it will be in the way if I'm going to use
frames. I can remove most buttons but the "Timeout"  drop list always stay
there and is the top right corner of the screen when my buttons are on the
left side. I'm using the index-fixed.html to try to set this up. Many thanks
for the help.

Carol