FOP XML PHP mashup / fakeDNDevent

  • From: Philipp Walker <pwalker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:48:01 +0200

Hi All,

I've spent about a day to signal DND to the FOP (using UserEvents) when
activating DND via PHP scripts, like in Ian Plain's post from Oct 2007.
First, I tried firing the UserEvent directly from the Asterisk Manager (to no
success) and then using the Originate()-method and [fakeDNDevent] in the
dialplan... Still no success...

Does anyone have new info on this stuff, on either if the two methods?

As for direct UserEvent, I tried various things (including using a modified
version of/phpagi-asmanager.php), but that doesn't really seem to work...
For originate, I tried e.g.
 $astman->Originate("Local/$ext@xxxxxxxxxxxx");
but I guess it needs more parameters.

I'd be very thankful for any help on this...

Thanks and kind regards,
Philipp

--
Philipp Walker