RE: [Flash Operator Panel] FOP XML PHP mashup / fakeDNDevent

  • From: "Ian Plain" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:36:13 +0100

Hi

In the end I didn’t pursue this from the gui, but I did with Nic get it
going from the Aastra handsets via XML

This is the asterisk bit

exten => _XXXX,1,NoCdr
exten => _XXXX,n,UserEvent(ASTDB|Channel: SIP/${EXTEN}^Family:
DND^Value: SET ^)
exten => _XXXX,n,Hangup()

And its called via phpAGI

 if($dnd==0)
                {
                $res = $as->Command('database put DND '.$user.' SET');
                $dnd=1;
                $call = $as->send_request('Originate',
                        array('Channel'=>"LOCAL/".$user."@fopxmlon",
                              'Application'=>'hangup'));
                }

Have fun. I may time willing spend a little time on this, If a customer
wants to pay :-) at the moment the just wanted login/out of queues with
lights and DND and were willing to pay

Thanks
Ian Plain
http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk