RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Advice on op_buttons.cfg file generation

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:09:29 +0000

never thought of that.. you may try it and let me know if it works.. but i
don't think it's how it works

Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:06:16 +0200> From: panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx> To:
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] Advice on
op_buttons.cfg file generation> > Hi,> > To ease provisioning, I wondered if
I should proceed this way :> I dedicate a directory in which would reside a
set of individual> op_button_XXX.cfg file,> each of these op_button_XXX.cfg
file would hold configuration details of> extension XXX and would be included
in op_buttons.cfg with an include> statement.> > That could ease a bit,
parsing op_buttons.cfg when removing an extension.> > What do you think that
?> What do you base extension provisioning on ?> > Regards
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008

Follow-Ups from:
Safet Susic
Ian Plain