RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Advice on op_buttons.cfg file generation

  • From: "Ian Plain" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:04:36 +0100

Hi

I do similar to this, in as much each column on the screen has a file of
its own and names as such this makes editing easy.
So buttons 1-10 are In op_buttons_1-10.cfg and then the next one is In
op_buttons_12-21.cfg etc

Thanks
Ian Plain
http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk
Get us to call you
http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk/voip/callback.htm

The information transmitted is intended only for the entity or person to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer or media on which it resides. Any information statements or
opinions contained in this message (including any attachments) are given
by the author. They are not given on behalf of cyber-cottage.co.uk.
This email is for information purposes only and does not create legal
relations unless confirmed in a letter or facsimile. cyber-cottage.co.uk
does not accept any liability for information not relating to its
official business. cyber-cottage.co.uk  takes steps to minimise viruses
and other errors but cannot guarantee that this email is error free.
cyber-cottage.co.uk monitors email traffic for lawful purposes.