RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Extension labels missing when browser area not big enough

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 03:14:18 +0000

it has nothing to do with your window size or font size...
in op_style.cfg you will find the following

; Settings affecting the button
labellabel_font_size=11label_font_family=Verdana  ; only valid when
use_embed_fonts is
disabledlabel_font_color=000000label_shadow_color=ddddddlabel_margin_top=0label_margin_left=35label_shadow=1label_extent_x=10
  ; If the label does not fit horizontally, increase this
numberlabel_extent_y=0notice the lable extent_x it has to do with how long can
your lable name be .. increase it if you have a problem showing your lable name

regards
Tarek Sawah

From: giulioo@xxxxxxxxx> To: operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Wed,
30 Jul 2008 11:42:08 +0200> Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] Extension labels
missing when browser area not big enough> > FOP 0.29, Trixbox 2.6.1.1, Flash
9.0.124 (latest)> > Using FOP with a browser window which is under a certain
height (because the> screen is small, because you resized the browser window
and reloaded the> page, because you have many toolbars and so available area
is small) causes> FOP to not display extension labels, ie.> > open browser
and you see> 123: dummy> reduce browser area height (to simulate one of the
conditions I described> above), reload page, you then see> 123:> > I'm using
firefox with 1024x768 screen resolution, and as soon as the> "find/search"
firefox bar appears (CTRL+F) the labels are truncated (after> the 1st page
reload).> > I edited /var/www/html/panel/op-style.cfg changing btn_height,
btn font> size, ..... and when the browser area is big enough I see the
effect of my> changes (bigger buttons, bigger font size), but as soon as I
resize the> browser the same problem shows up.> > Is there a solution for
this? Maybe a way to get less then 20 buttons for> every row so that
resizing the browser windows wouldn't cause flash to> resize the buttons so
much?> > Thanks> -- > giulioo@xxxxxxxxx> > > Flash Operator Panel Mailing
List> > To unsubscribe send an empty message to:>
<operator_panel-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To get help send an empty
message to:> <operator_panel-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> The archives can be
found at:> http://www.asternic.org/archives/maillist.html> >
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008