RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Help when first viewing the flash panel in a browser

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 03:21:30 +0000

since i started using asterisk 1.4 and i have the same problem.. but in my case
i don't see no caller ID no Durations.. untill a new call is recieved by the
agent.. and i haven't found a way to fix it so when ever i start the client i
do a CLI command "sip reload" and everything shows!!!
so if you fix this .. let me know

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:43:06 -0400> From: edude@xxxxxxxxxxx> To:
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] Help when
first viewing the flash panel in a browser> > I am a new user to FOP and am
using the panel (.29) with FreePBX> 2.4.1.0/PIAF. When first viewing the
flash page in a browser, any current> phones in use don't display the
correct DNID - they display the outgoing CID> instead. Once the call is
ended and another call is made the correct DNID> is displayed.> > Is there a
way to properly show the DNID for current calls? Something to> change in the
configuration or dialplan?> > > > > Flash Operator Panel Mailing List> > To
unsubscribe send an empty message to:>
<operator_panel-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To get help send an empty
message to:> <operator_panel-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> The archives can be
found at:> http://www.asternic.org/archives/maillist.html> >