How should you display forwarded extensions ?
- From: "Safet Susic" <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:31:19 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=dTFQrJ4LZIZv4ZypXW6J/6lWwiIijF7H/CLNiB+JeBk=; b=wSyeatTH+Je6lbMwTEPe21NfBkWALBSZrQhjh5hOJumdQJOtx+N+qyUqXRy58g3xyg HV02cGq6ki1MAIHzVrhUwZ5QDLsTFOxa9HfYpxavakUaKeYHMGH/lmW7vpLz+irN6fL8 pJX6d9WKKW0qrmT9WcmUHRr5wIEg7IjrQ5yHs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=Lz+g807U2p1OzaF2rN0biUZC52otLpQSUbkGpUlsh1mdO4tbDpd/C1Svou/tB9Zq1k IawrE0TXCPkLd4artS+J4x8SoTsjpkmcmsCBEXMHCH/NVRDP5WDhrjlBbev6rqJJU71B J9TuddrFJCdKVuzcZkjElZV0uV7yOQZRdE8+g=
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
How is it best to inform receptionnist that an extension is forwarded (and
it's more efficient to forward future incoming calls to another extension or
tell caller to call back later) ?
I can see buttons include oval which provide status information.
Should ovals be used to customise things a little bit ?
I was thinking of something like :
yellow: queue member
orange: forwarded to internal extension
purple: forwarded to external number
red: busy or in conference or queue
Changing from one state to another could be triggered by events (User Events
?) or by queries to a database.
What do you think of this ?
- Follow-Ups from:
- Ian Plain