Re: [Flash Operator Panel] How should you display forwarded extensions ?
- From: "Safet Susic" <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:09:30 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=VL5up8OXpd+QoZhwcgqgs7RXrvX/xa9VWm+DNJeSliM=; b=e7pgo6u37bMhQ0WECrwfuA2M7+OUQk0goLs3kbhIGoepTqn7Jf2dsbfI1ujlgo8Bpi f9vBBoCmgW7OCd9xpYHBa5PvZileU++GC0h31uOAfGEx4DnQlwYO23Os5yDjpFRHib/r RPwyBeCTG3wFZzZMyJPaZc23vGtNrJRD+IA9M=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=BjkfY0ZSFD0xZleQbAQp515b0vBPbRkP/u71IX831rNM/q2+WDcyrbm7rzq63lRVFt IKLU4vg7753z7EYt4lkxbKNEQUuy0DhQBItRC8CC/AithidxebqkJaXmZwrlWmkEgHBw Dlo+kAH/SRfGjPW6TOM17ZN0khIiGBZ2WylcA=
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
2008/8/5 Ian Plain <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I use orange for CF Imidiate prurple for DND and blue for call forward busy
and another colour for no answer, also next to the "led" I have text such
CFB=1234 or DND or CFNA=1234
This way a quick glance shows if its forwarded and to what
Do you mean that whenever someone forwards its incoming call, FOP display
would change, even before a first incoming call reaches (or tries to reach)
forwarded extension ?
Then, how did you tune FOP configuration to let it display such states (CF,
DND, ...) ?
- References to:
- Safet Susic
- Ian Plain