Status of Attended Transfers in FOP

  • From: Philipp Walker <pwalker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:59:19 +0200

Hi list,

Can anybody tell me what the status of Attended Transfers in current versions
of FOP is? Is anyone out there successfully using these?

Or - in more and more detailed questions:
- In 0.29: Has anyone been able to get Attended Transfers working (via the
conferences / MeetMe / Hold "Hack")
- In version from svn: I've seen (in the code/Traq/svn revision comments) and
read (in the Archives) that some work has been done by Nicolas to support
Attended Transfers. Is this supposed to work? What do I have to configure /
how do I have to use it in the Flash Panel - still with drag&drop (seems to
still try to do the MeetMe stuff)? Also, Nicolas mentions that you've got to
patch Asterisk 1.4 for that: What patches do I need / do I still need it with
latest Asterisk 1.4?

I'm using Asterisk 1.4.21.1 (BRIstuffed) with trixbox / FreePBX.
My - possibly relevant settings in op_server.pl are:
 conference_context=conferences
 barge_rooms=900-902
 barge_muted=0
 attendant_hold_extension = 8765
 attendant_hold_context = conferences
 attendant_failure_redirect_to = *${EXTEN}@${CONTEXT}
The meeting rooms, MeetMe and Hold extensions should be configured as
suggested:
 900-901 for rooms, each one with the 1, 2, 10 and 11 priority (qMAx, Hangup,
qMx, Hangup)
 8765 as hold extension (is in the [conferences] context correct for this?)

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Philipp

--
Philipp Walker