Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Status of Attended Transfers in FOP

  • From: "Safet Susic" <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:07:05 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=vrFL3o1TKIwfUwxDqAxMfWKABRP27yCyiNLPDw6gA7g=; b=r4em3qtEPIyWlbYt2YeueAbiwm2c7D/8ZIVeq6RfeCB5iyYZZRSNJrMqVSMwGywQec CfhXbBvXhhgt2UaXBiPWUxD01vgSReMjJmZ0J7Bto9J9h2Es+hcJdQwJfI5qfyS4QOKc DgbwekWXF/k5LrCe0yUzsRi0jDIrtBNeFmDFE=

Replying to myself, I've just tried how convenient is using parking as a
workaround attended transfer.

It easy for receptionnist to park a call and see it on hold.
It should be easy for him or her to call the callee and tell him (or her)
how get the caller dialing the right extension but I'm not certain this
would please the callee, especially if you compare this process to usual
attended transfer where callee just have to wait.

I've tried to directly redirect a call on hold in a parking slot to someone
receptionnist is talking to but couldn't any natural way to do it (nor any
way at all, to be honnest).

So, maybe using hardphone capabilities remains the most efficient for a
receptionnist to attended transfer.