RE: [Flash Operator Panel] SIP Trunk Issues

  • From: James Bean <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 08:08:03 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Mailscanner-null-check: 1218838099.84831@qfRoog1TrttfPo38/CGluA

Sorry for being vague, it's been a while since I had to post a question, but
having done a cold restart on the asterisk box and left it for the night I came
in and its all working again so it was the gremlins that were stopping FOP was
registering the SIP Trunk calls in and out of the system :-), pesky gremlins,
thank you for replying so quickly though, very much appreciated.

James Bean
ICT Manager

Northbuild Construction Pty Ltd
e: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.northbuild.com.au
p: (07) 3373 6123 | f: (07) 3373 6157 | m: 0418 800 185

Email Disclaimer
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient  you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it . Please notify the sender by reply email and immediately by
emailing us or phoning +61 7 3373 6100 and  delete this email. Use, disclosure
or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any
attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.