Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Wrong information

  • From: LucaMt <lucamt74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:14:07 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=vJFPkIEsS1IJCsLF2MnCRidZwKm3MOU56z94JWhOmwg=; b=xT+Pk2wegifqFor6ITLXYIvtr4HDahKZf3cfkrjqe0Dl4B7bEfL8HyH4JPWWygbNCM vBIJCDAjPLrI8/dECzui2qmbbyNrK0vhz8mFiJ/fHaaythgskjXxk4buF2DHtnhasVee CbYuf+OKy+B71MLUGs0OA7xw4hcrdnxVenUtg=

Hi Linus, thank for your answer, my op_buttons.cfg was the original one.
Now I see my extensions and going to explore fop capability.
Thanks

Luca