Firefox 3 CRM Integration problem

  • From: Tivon Coles <tivon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:51:08 +1200

Hi All,

I'm new to the list, so I hope I'm submitting correctly!

I've been using the crm integration for some time and it works well in both firefox 2 and IE, but I recently discovered that in Firefox version 3 there seems to be a problem when using frames/targets.
Although the process of passing the correct information etc. works the "target" option seems to have no effect, and seems to open the initial request in a new tab and all subsequent request in that tab instead of the specified target.

I've searched high and low to try and find any mention of this problem by other people but have not found anything. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Tivon Coles