RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Flash Panel and Wide Screens

  • From: James Bean <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:29:34 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU

Thank you all for your responses, it has been very helpful, I do apologise, I
didn't see the earlier thread in the archives or I would not have bothered your
mighty selves with such a trivial question :-).

James Bean
ICT Manager

Northbuild Construction Pty Ltd
e: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.northbuild.com.au
p: (07) 3373 6123 | f: (07) 3373 6157 | m: 0418 800 185

Email Disclaimer
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient  you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it . Please notify the sender by reply email and immediately by
emailing us or phoning +61 7 3373 6100 and  delete this email. Use, disclosure
or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any
attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.