RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Flash Panel and Wide Screens

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:57:56 +0000

Just hope my later reply solved your problem.. have a good day :)

From: James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:29:34 +1000> Subject: RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Flash
Panel and Wide Screens> > Thank you all for your responses, it has been very
helpful, I do apologise, I didn't see the earlier thread in the archives or I
would not have bothered your mighty selves with such a trivial question :-).>
James Bean> ICT Manager> > Northbuild Construction Pty Ltd> e:
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> w: www.northbuild.com.au> p: (07) 3373 6123 | f:
(07) 3373 6157 | m: 0418 800 185> > Email Disclaimer> This email message is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be
confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it . Please notify
the sender by reply email and immediately by emailing us or phoning +61 7
3373 6100 and delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.> > > -----Original Message-----> From: Tariq ..
[mailto:tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx]> Sent: Friday, 22 August 2008 11:09 PM> To:
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Flash
Panel and Wide Screens> > there have been a thread about that earlier.. try
to look in the archives> > > > > From: James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:09:52 +1000>
Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] Flash Panel and Wide Screens> > Is there any
forward motion on the wide screen issue?> i.e. if the browse window is open
in a wide screen format then half the text doesn't display on the buttons?> >
40% of the monitors in my company are widescreen and growing and it's getting
difficult to train the monkeys to open the Flash Panel with the icon on the
desktop which sizes the IE window in a square resolution at 1024x768 when
they put it on their shortcut bar and it opens wide screen and a call of
"flash panel is broken half the text is missing"> > "bad monkeys" :)> > -->
This message was scanned by ESVA and is believed to be clean.>>