Re: [Flash Operator Panel] how to configure multiple tabs

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:54:16 -0300

You are almost there, just append "?context=thuis" after every operator_panel.swf appearance in the web page... It will load the context you specify via a get parameter. Best regards,

Erik de Wild: Tripple-o wrote:
I have been working with Asterisk for years and finaly I have started to get familiar with FOP. I have used the front end before because it is integrated in ScopServ a gui for Asterisk but I have never edited the .cfg files.

I would like to have multiple tabs available like it is possible when I configure FOP with ScopServ. I have checked op_buttons.cfg, op_server.cfg and op_style.cfg and tried to copy the method used but it doesn work. In Scopserv there are several contexts in op_style.cfg and in op_buttons.cfg each entry/context has a veriable Panel_Context= that gets a value of one of the names of the contexts in op_style.cfg.

example

[SIP/502]
Position=1
Label="woonkamer"
Extension=502
Context=inbound
Panel_Context=thuis
Icon=1

After restarting fop an empty screen appears. My questions is: What is the right way to go to get multiple tabs in Flash Operating Panel and is what I tried in the good direction?

FOP is a great tool and it was surprisingly easy to set it up. I hope someone can help me to get tabs available. Thanks in advance.

*Erik