Re: [Flash Operator Panel] how to configure multiple tabs

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:30:51 -0300

Hi Erik,

The panel itself does not provide any tabs... only lets you change "contexts" or "views" using that parameter. You can write a framed or scripted web page with tabs, and load the proper the .swf movie with the correct parameter passed when you click on the tab that *you* will have to code in html.

The panel does not create any tabs in the movie by itself..

Best regards,

Erik de Wild: Tripple-o wrote:
I gave it my best shut but, after adding Panel_Context= line to any button in op_button.cfg, adding contexts "extension" and "monitor" to op_style.cfg and changing index.html I still don't have working tabs. I have the second panel below the first one and not as tabs. The buttons don't work anymore. I'm affraid I'm still missing something but I don't no what.

Below is my index.html. Is something really wrong and what should it look like? Thanks for the help, I have the idea that I need some final suggestion/pointer.

*Erik

<head>
<title>Asterisk Flash Operator Panel</title>
<!--
html,body {
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
}

-->
</head>
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0";

width="100%" height="100%" id="operator_panel" align="left">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="operator_panel.swf?context=extensies" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="scale" value="exactfit" />
<embed src="operator_panel.swf?context=extensies" quality="high" scale="exactfit" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100%" height="100%" name="operator_panel" align="left"
allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"; />
</object>

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0";

width="100%" height="100%" id="operator_panel2" align="left">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="operator_panel.swf?context=monitor" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="scale" value="exactfit" />
<embed src="operator_panel.swf?context=monitor" quality="high" scale="exactfit" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100%" height="100%" name="operator_panel2" align="left"