Re: [Flash Operator Panel] how to configure multiple tabs

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:34:34 -0300

Erik de Wild: Tripple-o wrote:
Nicolas,

I have been wrong in my last post (sorry). I tried to run a "production" version and a "test" version at the same time and test didn't work. I rebooted the system to start only the test version and it is working although there are no tabs on the screen. I have some final questions:

- How to get two tabs instead of one presentation of two screens high?
I have just replied to your previous email.. you will have to write your own html
- How do I stop op_panels.pl if needed, rebooting seems to be a bit overdone?
there are sample init scripts in fop's tarball, for suse, redhat/fedora/centos and debian... you will have to tweak them depending on where your op_server.pl is installed. Best way is to use that init script (that basically kills or starts op_server.pl, or sends the HUP signal for reload).

- How do I run more op_panels.pl versions in a way that the buttons still work? (op_panels1.pl op_panels2.pl etc.)

One instance is enough, you can run several if you want: install them in different directories and set the listen port in op_server.cfg to distinct ports in each install. But it is not needed, panel contexts should suffice.

Now I'm really almost their. Thanks a lot for the help

You are welcome.. good luck,
*Erik